Marshmallow Date Nut Log
- 1/2 lb Marshmallows cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup Sweet Cream
- 1/2 cup California Dates
- 1/2 cup Graham Crackers plus 1 cup for rolling in
- 1/2 lb Walnut or Pecan meats
- Soften marshmallows in cream; finely crumb graham crackers, quarter dates lengthwise, coarsely cut or break walnut of pecan meats. Mix and work into logs, roll in crushed graham crackers, wrap in wax paper then aluminum foil.
- Chill for 1 hour and cut into one inch slices when ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream. Can be refrigerated up to one week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment