Grapefruit Date Salad
- 2 Grapefruit
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Watercress bunch, rinsed and dried
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 cup Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 12 California Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil dressing
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Vinegar of Red Wine Vinegar dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste dressing
- Slice outer peel and pith from grapefruit. Cut grapefruit out of membrane to make sections. Slice red pepper into thin rings. Divide watercress sprigs evenly among four salad plates. Arrange grapefruit segments on watercress. Fan red pepper rings evenly around each plate. Arrange avocado slices, shredded chicken and dates evenly in a spiral around each plate. Combine olive oil, raspberry vinegar and salt and pepper to make dressing. Drizzle each with dressing to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment