Chili with Dates
- 4 cups pitted Deglet Noor Dates, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cans red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans Mexican style diced tomatoes
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (Ragu Garden Style)
- 1 can S&W Chili Mixins'
- 4 cans roast beef, drained
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter.
- Add sauteed ingredients to large crock pot with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.