California Date Cheesecake, Original
- 15 Grahm Crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbs. Butter, melted
- 24 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 cup California Dates diced
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix graham crackers crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of spring form pan.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- 4. Add dates to the mixture, making sure dates are spread evenly across cheesecake.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven for one hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for five to six hours to prevent cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.