- 1 pkg Fillo Dough
- 11oz Goat Cheese
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup cooked and drained sausage (Jimmy Dean Hot and Spicy)
- Cracked Pepper
- dash Sirocha Hot Sauce
- 2 cups balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Medjool Dates
- Red Pepper Flakes
Cook on low until it is reduced by half and thinckened.
- Take one sheet of Fillo dough and with long side facing you, brush with mlted bur. Repeat 3 times.
- Use half of the cheese mixture and spread in a one inch wide strip along the length of the Fillo dough and roll away from you. Fold end under and brush with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cut when lightly cooled with serrated knife.
- Serve with sauce.
2 013 Date Festival Recipe Contest Winner
1st Place Appetizer
What is "melted bur."?